FYI. Deadline for all grants is 1st July 2016.
1. Postgraduate study visits scheme
Enables PG students to undertake study visits to other institutions related to psychology.
Applicants must be registered for a doctoral degree at a UK university.
2. Postdoctoral study visit scheme
Enables postdoctoral researchers and lecturers in to undertake study visits to other institutions related to psychology. Applicants must have be employed at a UK institution as a postdoctoral researcher or lecturer, and be within three years of the completion of their doctoral research degree in psychology.
Both the postgraduate and postdoctoral study visits scheme, have the six following awards available each year:
- two awards, worth up to £250 each, for a visit to an institution in the UK;
- two awards, up to £400 each, for a visit to an institution in another European country;
- two awards, worth up to £600 each, for a visit to an institution elsewhere in the world.
3. Research seminar competition
Enable a consortia of institutions to hold at least three scientific seminars that focus on developing and extending the understanding of a psychological process in any field of scientific psychology. Applications must include a minimum of two institutions, with a primary applicant and a co-applicant from each institution of which at least one must be a society member.
Four grants, worth up to £3,000 each, are available. Funding covers travel and accommodation costs for those attending the seminars. More info